July 2, 2018

My Final Child

Hi again.
I got a new child. His name is Elder Rogers. He's from Springville, Utah. He likes to play chess. He is my last child and last companion. It's going to be a good transfer! I don't really know what else to say in this email. It's only been a couple days and it's been filled with traveling to and from Bangkok. It rained the hardest I've ever experienced while we were biking back from a member's house. The work is good. I'm still kicking. I'm still happy to be a missionary. Love you all! Peace and Blessings!

1 Nephi 20:10 For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Here are some pics of me riding a water buffalo, and my child, and other stuff

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment