July 24, 2018

ข้าพเจ้า​โดนต่อย

Hello everyone! This past week was interesting. I got sick on Tuesday with a fever so I was out. Wednesday, I planted rice. Let me tell you it's not easy. Your whole body hurts after. It makes you appreciate rice a lot more. And it was raining pretty hard. Respect to all the rice farmers out there.
Anyways, I had to take another chicken's life the other day. For some reason they think I know how to do that stuff. Vegas didn't teach me that stuff. The family that we are teaching right now, has referred us to another family. It's so cool! The oldest grandson is a baller. He's better than me at basketball.
We had Zone Conference Monday which is why I'm emailing today. It was my last one and my first one with President Hammond. It was really good! They had me bear my testimony because I'm dying soon. I also had possibly my last interview of my mission with President Hammond. I really like him. He's way enthusiastic and way nice.
Then, I went on my last switch off with the ZL's. I went to my area with Elder Allen. He can play piano well. I also got stung a couple times by bees. Those nasty things.
So for this week, I want to talk about something President Hammond talked about in Zone Conference. He said he talked with an RM, and the RM told him that he knew the church was true, Book of mormon was true, Joseph Smith was a prophet, but he didn't know where Jesus Christ fits in his life. It was very interesting to ponder that question. It made me reflect on where he fit in my life. It's a question we all should reflect on.
It's crazy how quick time is flying. I miss you all! See you soon!

Pics: cow, where we planted rice, the kids we're teaching, and another rice field #Thailand, and Fanta, and then Last Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment