February 4, 2018

Fwd: 1 and a Half Years and Facebook

Hello everybody. I hit my 1 and a half year mark on the 3rd. I'm still not at 6 months until the 10th because I'm serving overtime. It's crazy to think I'm almost dead. It felt like just yesterday I was getting on a plane to go to Provo. It's been the best 1.5 years of my life. No regrets. 

This last P-Day we went to the Crocodile Farm and a old fort island in Samut Prakan. It was way fun. We didn't get to feed the crocodiles because there was no chicken. Very sad.

Last Wednesday was zone conference. It was so good and we learned a lot about having members help teach in lessons and we got permission to use Facebook to proselyte. I am not breaking the rules, I have received permission I promise. I can only talk to friends and family on Monday however. I may or may not post spiritually uplifting stuff. I'm still learning how to use it for good purposes.

Some random guy walked up to us to say he was catholic and went to our church before. He was down to meet again though so it'll be cool.

We met with a former investigator. A member thought of her and called us and asked us to make an appointment with her. It was pretty cool too. Her mom is a member in Australia.

I guess the Superbowl is going on right now. The Eagles and the Patriots again. Not that exciting haha. Patriots win too often so hopefully the Eagles win. 

I finished the Book of Mormon again. It's so true. And blue. In Moroni 10: 32 in the end of the Book of Mormon, it says
32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

Such a fire way to end the Book of Mormon. Through Jesus Christ we can be perfected. He wants all of us to come unto him and be perfected in him. We just need to be humble enough to follow the call. I love you guys and hope you have a great Superbowl Sunday. 

Pics will come when I get wifi haha


Elder Decker


No comments:

Post a Comment