February 25, 2018

I Have ลูกสองตัว


Hello everyone who still read my emails. 
My week has been good. Last Thursday, I went to the Mission office to pick up my new greenie. He's from General Santos, Cebuano Philippines. Fresh out of the MTC. He's way awesome and loves to play basketball. I feel tall standing next to him. But he is on fire. 

A miracle story is that yesterday, someone I found in my first transfer in Ayutthaya got baptized. Her name is Sister Nang. She has been learning for over 6 months and now she has decided to get on the path to Eternal Happiness. So cool!

One of our investigators, Brother Phang, decided that he wanted to quit smoking. Yaaaay. He told me before it was good for the Ozone because it makes clouds. He's on date for baptism he's gone to church a lot and has a lot of faith.
 
We've been video calling teaching another one of our investigators and she comes back this week from a different province. She's starting to believe the Book of Mormon is true because there's a real city in it. Jerusalem. Progress. 

We went to a school to teach English to parents and their children. The kids were like 4-7 haha. We taught the parents how to teach their kids English. Very fun. 

I just want to share a couple of verses from the Bible today. It is in Luke 12:8-9.

8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Don't be afraid to stand up for your beliefs and for Christ even when it's not the popular thing to do. In the end, we will be rewarded for not being afraid to bear witness to others that Jesus is the Christ and the Savior and Redeemer of the World. I love you all and hope you all have a great week! Until next time. สาธุ

Pics: Some pics of the service project at the school, new companion, big road in Nontaburi, Picture of the members in Ayutthaya and baptism, and a picture of a homie from Ayutthaya, FHE at a members house, and other stuff

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment