January 14, 2018

Child Day

Hello everyone. 
I've written too much recently and don't really feel like writing too much today. I got a new companion named Elder Brinkerhoff. He's cool. He's from Indiana. Likes to run. 

We did some missionary work this week, walked, sat on buses, taught lessons, and talked to a lot of people. I'm excited for this new transfer. It will be a great one for sure! Saturday and Sunday was วันเด็ก or Child Day so there was a lot of kids everywhere. They should have it in America too. 

I've been reading and trying to finish the Old Testament because I've haven't actually read it all the way through before. I've been trying to relate it in my life and want to share a couple of scriptures in 2 Kings 2:23-25

23 ¶ And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

What I learned from this is don't call people bald or you will get killed by bears. Have a great week!!!

Pics: Just some pics around town. 

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment