March 18, 2018

My Boy Had Concerns Like a Thousand

Hello Family and Friends. หนูชื่อเอ็ลเดอร์​ 
Another awesome week in Bangkapi.
Monday, I went to get a suit cut for 1/6 of the price foreigners usually pay for. My old suit was to big for me because I was a fatty before my mission.

Tuesday, met with the investigator who is dreaming of Jesus Christ but still doesn't think it's the answer to her prayers.

Wednesday, I went on a switch off with Elder Escher in Saphan Sung. He was in the group before my group. He's a way good missionary and has heaps of faith.

Thursday, we found out one of our Investigators with a baptismal date is having some problems with a commandment that wasn't previously known. But we watched the Restoration Video with her and it was so good. I love the Restoration so much and the spirit was so strong.

Friday I went on a switch off with Elder Julander. Cool story. When I was in the office, he was the only Elder coming from the MTC so he spent the day with us his first day. So I'm technically his first trainer. Way fire, genius missionary from Idaho. He worked as the coder for BYU Idaho and graduated high school at like 16. His knowledge of the Gospel is way good and has a strong fire for the work too!

Saturday was Zone Conference. It was way good. Learned some more stuff about the Restoration of the Gospel and humility and obedience and planning. Very good stuff. President Johnson is the best mission president.

Sunday, is always my favorite day. A random former investigator that we tried to call earlier in the week called us and said she was going to church. Miracles. We're meeting with her next week. Also, the Investigator with the dreams came and went to the Self-Reliance fireside after too and had a good experience. 

As I said earlier, the Restoration of the Gospel through Joseph Smith is my favorite lesson to teach and talk about. It's the reason why we have the truths we have today. Why we know about the Plan of Salvation, why we have the priesthood, why we have a living prophet, and the list goes on. It's been a blessing in my life to have this knowledge of the truth. Even though most of the people here are Buddhist, the Restoration has meaning to them because it's about God's love for his children that never changes no matter what time period it is. He loves us know as much as he loved his children back than. There is never the spirit stronger in a lesson than when after you hear the First Vision. It testifies of the truthfulness of this message. Joseph Smith did see Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. Through Joseph Smith, we have Christ's original church on this earth again. We are so blessed to be born in the last dispensation where we have the blessings of the Gospel.
 Love you guys! ไม่ว่าง. โอกาส​หน้า

Pics:​ Thaiwand, temptation is outside the church walls, zone conference with my child, Bangkok East Zone, Sweet Basil Chicken, and Noodles 






No comments:

Post a Comment