December 25, 2017

Fwd: Feliz Navidad

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 

It's so weird how it is already my second Christmas in Thailand. Time just flies past. We had a Christmas party here and this time I was a Shepherd. Didn't have to play any piano this time. I'm getting so bad at it.

We tried to invite a bunch of people next to the church to go to the Christmas party. It was fun. A lot of missionaries have done it before so it was funny some of the responses. One person was like "wait a second, wait a second, wait a second" and then went into her house and didn't come out.
A lot of people came to church this Sunday it was so cool. Met a lot of new people. Christmas is so awesome. Yay! Ate a Korean Barbecue with the crew. Good week.

Tomorrow I get to Skype the fam so I don't really know what to say. It's been pretty cold this week so it's a lot like Christmas. It's 75 degrees and I'm freezing. Everyone is wearing jackets. But yesterday it went back to normal so all is well. 

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Have fun. Don't do stupid things. And remember the true meaning of Christmas which is our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ who was born in a Manger in Bethlehem. Jesus Christ is the light of the world. The best gift from our Heavenly Father. He is the reason why I am here, and why I have peace and joy in my life. There is no better way to celebrate Christmas than by sharing his light and his life with the world. 
Love you all and miss you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Pics: park by our house, our apartment English class!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment