August 13, 2017

Fam


Hello Family! It was just mother's day here in Thailand and it reminded me of mom and the family. Not the part about going to the Buddhist temples and worshiping the ancestors but how everyone in the family travels across the country to see their moms. It reminded me of how important family is. Families are so important in God's plan of happiness. It's been a year since I've seen all of you and want to let you all know I love you and miss you all. I have a photo album that moms gave me before I left and there's a picture in it that's my favorite one. It's the one where our whole family, when we went for Serph and Shekynah's sealing. It helps me focus on why I'm out here in Thailand. It's to help other families be together forever. I couldn't imagine spending eternities without any of you. It drives me every day at 6:30 A.M. to get out of my bed and start working and finding families that need to hear that they can live together after this life. I'm so blessed to have a family as awesome as this one. I just want to let you all know that I love each and every one of you and miss you a lot. I feel like God has blessed me extra to be able to be part of this family. I just want to end with my testimony that I know that families are ordained by God. They are the center of his plan. He loves each and every one of us. He loves us so much he sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to atone for our sins and die for us, so that we can live again. Through Jesus Christ, we can be cleansed of our sins and live with our families forever. I know this is true and I know he loves us more than we can comprehend. I'm loving it out here and think about all of you but I'm not trunky haha. I love all of you guys! I can't wait to see you all next year!

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment