December 7, 2016

Fwd: Safari World

Begin forwarded message:

From: Colby John Decker <colby.decker@myldsmail.net>
Date: December 6, 2016 at 11:38:24 PM PST
To: Robin Decker <Robinlynnd@gmail.com>
Subject: Safari World

Hello everyone. I don't have much time to write this week. Last Monday we went to Safari World and it was so cool and not sketchy at all. We rode in a bus and drove through these exhibits and giraffes and ostriches stuck their heads in the window. It was seriously so cool. I also got to hold a crocodile. haha 

Last Sunday, one of my Investigators got baptized and we had one of the members do it. Her name is Sister Lob. She was a former who came back and wanted to be baptized. Really spiritual experience. It's cool giving someone else the opportunity to baptize someone. 

We had zone conference on Monday and it was sort of a Christmas devotional. We played games, watched It's a Wonderful Life, and exchanged white elephant gifts. Than after we had training and sang carols and stuff. It was really fun. 

I love the mission. Having the opportunity to serve the Lord and bring people unto Christ is the best thing I can be doing right now. Serving the Lord at Christmas time is so special. Thinking about others this Christmas has brought me closer to Christ. No one is perfect but we can all be more like Christ and develop Christlike attributes. I recommend to all of you to do the Light the World activities. I love you all and miss you all!   

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดคเคอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment