May 7, 2018

ลาบเป็ด

Hello everyone again.

Good week like always. I'm into the double digits of days as people like to tell me. Time is flying.

Last Wednesday, we went to a members house that lives in the middle of nowhere. We got there and he tells us to catch the duck and kill it haha. So we caught it killed it, feathered it, gutted it, cut it up into pieces, and made it into a Thai dish called Lab Ped which is like a spicy minced duck dish. It was pretty good. I can't say it was the cleanest thing though haha. Very fun. Much happiness.

Thursday we went to Udorn for Zone Conference.

Friday, we had interviews and I interviewed with President Johnson for the 90 day temple recommend they give missionaries when they go home and it was way cool answering the questions again. They have so much more meaning now that my testimony has grown so much. It was a cool experience. I miss the temple so much!

Saturday, we had Zone Conference. It was way good like always. Learned a bunch of cool stuff to help me be a better missionary!

This week I want to share a verse in the scriptures in Jacob 6:12. I'll have you all read it for yourselves but the verse gives the best advice.

I can't wait to Skype you all next Monday! Miss all of y'all. ขอให้มีสัปดาห์ที่ดีนะครัช

Pics: Me and my companion Elder Xaiyavong (Laos), Zone Picture, Me and a duck and a waen, another one.

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment