April 23, 2018

Fwd: The Prophet

Hi.

This week was a very good week. We had the 3 day water festival which was way fun. Got soaked.

Had my first Sunday in Khon Kaen. I have to play piano here haha. My first area I had to play and now my last area I have to play. I'm so rusty haha. 

Sunday night, went to Udorn for switch offs. I went with Elder Flygare who's a way good missionary. It was fun. Udorn is a big city too. 

It's hot.

Friday morning, we took an airplane to Bangkok to see the prophet. It's just an hour plane ride but a way long bus ride. When the Prophet walked into the room it way way cool. You could feel the spirit fill the room. President Nelson talked about temples and Elder Holland talked about great days that make up our life, and the greatest day in the history of scripture which is when Christ visited the Nephites after he was resurrected. It was way cool hearing and seeing the prophet of the Lord in person. Hopefully it's not my last. 

I just want to share a quick scripture in 2 Nephi 1:15 which says

15 But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love.  

I feel this every day on my mission. I bear testimony that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can be redeemed from our sins and feel of his love he has for all of us. 

I love you all and miss you!

Elder Decker
เอ็ลเดอร์ เดกเกอร์
Thailand Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment